The voice of all those working to promote school attendance and social inclusion in education
NASWE is the only Professional Association representing the views of those employed in a professional or voluntary capacity to support the education, attendance and welfare of children and young people, in the education system. This includes those employed by the Local Authority, Schools, Academies, Voluntary Sector organisations and the private sector. NASWE is seeking to broaden, strengthen and diversify its membership.
Why Join NASWE? 5 Good Reasons:
- Keep up to date with Government initiatives - NASWE National Council representatives meet directly with the DfE several times a year
- Get your voice heard - a forum where you can share your views, concerns and ideas
- Access to user friendly practice documents and research information
- An annual conference with key note speakers and an opportunity to meet colleagues from different settings
- Confidence in a professional organisation that works to promote and advance the interests of its members
As a member of NASWE you become part of an association and group of professionals who are committed to:
- The promotion of education inclusion for all children
- The establishment of National Occupational Standards in practice, recruitment and training
- Professional development at all levels
- You will become part of an organisation that has representatives on Government working groups and provides regular responses to Government initiatives and proposals on all matters, relating to school age children.
- With the expansion of your constitution to include members from other related fields, we will continue to represent your views relating to all education matters and pupil inclusion in schools.